Tayana 55 Sloop
Tayana 55 Sloop for sale | 16.76m (55'0") | 1988 | 1x diesel 120hp | GRP Construction | Fin underwater profile | 5 sleeping berths | Boat REF# 244664
|Builder||Ta Yang Yacht Building Co ( Taiwan )|
|Lying||Phuket / Thailand|
|Fuel capacity||470.0 ltr (103.4 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Water capacity||900.0 ltr (198.0 USG) Total - 2 Tanks|
|Holding tank capacity||50.0 ltr (11.0 USG) Total - 1 Tanks|
|Engine||1 x diesel 120hp|
|Engine make and model||Perkins 6354 M (1988)|
|Engine Hours||Not Recorded|
|Prop(s)||3 Blade Max Prop|
|Fuel consumption (approx)||12.0 ltr (2.6 USG) /hour At Cruising Speed|
|Cruising speed (approx)||6 knots|
|Max speed (approx)||10 knots|
|Draft Min||2.20m (7'3")|
|Draft Max||2.20m (7'3")|
Cutter rigged Aluminium spars (1988) with Stainless Steel standing rigging (2014)
|Reefing mainsail||- Inmast (unknown year)|
|Headsail||- Furling (unknown year)|
|Other sails||Furling Staysail (unknown year)|
|Spinnaker (unknown year)|
|Total # of berths||5|
|No. of double berths||2|
|No. of single berths||1|
|Air conditioning||3 Air conditioning Units|
|Heads||2 heads (Electric)|
|Manual water system|
|Pressurised water system|
|Hot water system|
|Fresh water wash|
4 burner propane Stove
2 halyard winches
6 sheet winches
(Bugel style / CQR)
90.00m (295'3") of chain
8hp outboard, Suxuki (2013)
4 bilge pumps (1 manual / 2 electric)
1 x Engine Driven Bilge Pump
Purchased in 2003 in Singapore by her current owner, to be used initially as a liveaboard and then to sail in retirement, however after an extensive refit ( details below ) his plans have changed and do not include extended sailing trips.
1. Above deck
• Teak deck sanded and re caulker
• Hydraulic cylinder on Vang replaced
• Raymarine Chart Plotter upgraded to e97 model
• Raymarine Radar upgraded to HD Colour
• Simradd Autopilot replaced with updated Raymarine EV-400 system, with remote cotnroller.
• New engine instrument panel installed.
• Wiring for Forestay furler re-routed (off the deck)
• Forestay lower bracket upgraded
• All sails inspected and repaired as necessary
• New deck cushions
• All safety wires replace.
2. Below Deck
• New Charger/Inverter installed.
• Bow Thruster installed (Holland Marine –water jets)
• All wiring replaced and rerouted as necessary and old
• Electrical panel rewired
• 110v outlets connected.
• Ceiling lights upgraded.
b. Aircon and Refrigeration
• Lounge aircon overhauled
• Fore and aft cabin aircons’ serviced
• New 12v/AC refrigerator installed above counter
• Freezer overhauled with new compressor and cold plates
• Below counter drinks fridge overhauled
• All water lines checked and replaced as necessary.
• Fuel and water filler hoses replaced.
• Auto sump drains installed in showers
• New bilge pump with emergency electrical backup
• New Engine and Genset water exhaust hoses installed.
• New Stainless exhaust pipes (x2) installed.
• New sink/shower and toilet drain hoses.
• New Hot water heater installed (fitted for Engine exhaust preheat but not connected)
• Sidewall veneer replaced.
• Counter top veneer replaced with Corian
• Drawers and door facing highlighted with Teak
• Mattresses and covers replaced as necessary
• Curtains replaced.
f. Engine Room
• Engine and gear box serviced as required (new exhaust elbow installed).
• New seal on oil pan and gearbox installed
• All new engine mounts.
• All sound proofing replaced with new material.
• New Raw water manifold
• Genset serviced as required.
• Hull above water line was sanded back to the fiberglass, covered with an epoxy coating and repainted with Awlgrip.
• Antifouling of bottom
• All through hull fittings below the water line replaced.
• All sea cocks replaced
• New prop shaft, flex coupler, and rope cutter
• Dripless shaft seal installed
These boat details are subject to contract.
Note: Offers on the asking price may be considered.